The Wedding Registry is a vital component of preparing for your soon-to-be marriage. Luckily Macys offers a user-friendly service to support both brides and guests. You can make your own unique gift listing. It makes it easier to decide on the perfect gift for the newlyweds and helps avoid getting duplicates or unwanted items.
Create Wedding Registry Online
With Macy's wide range of merchandise and a user-friendly interface, creating and managing a Bridal Registry is easy, you need:
- At macys.com, tap on Wedding Registry, after choose Get started button or go directly to macys.com/registry/wedding/create.
Note! Remember to sign in your account.
- Complete the application with the next details then hit Continue:
- Your partner's name.
- Date of your event in format mm/dd/yyyyy or choose on the calendar.
- Address where to send presents, including town, state and ZIP code.
- On the next page you will see the address of the nearest store, if you want you can change it by clicking on Change Store.
- Answer the question «How would you prefer your consultant to contact you?»
Note! Once you have completed the creation process, you will see the name of assigned consultant and can book an appointment or chat with him/her.
- Next choose type (public or private) and tap Create Your Registry.
Note! Check the «I'd like to receive registry emails about bridal events, new products, offers, and more» box if preferred.
- Select the items you wish to include by tapping on the appropriate button near the item. You do have the option to peruse Macy's vast selection of household items, cookware, and other merchandise.
- Publicize your registry via email, text and other features.
Macys Registry | How it Works
Macy's wedding registry has a lot of benefits for both sides newlyweds and their friends:
- Possibility of creating wedding registry online or in-store.
- Guests may simply access the registry by searching by name or registry reference no.
- They can buy items right from the registry and have them shipped to the mentioned address or pick up the item at the Macy's store.
- You can monitor your registry and see which presents were purchased and by whom.
- Macy's offers a gift tracking program that allows couples to track gifts received, the sender's name and address to send thank you notes.
Bridal Registry Finder | Search by Name or ID
To find the registry follow these easy steps:
- Go to macys.com/registry. And hit the Find a Registry button.
- Type one of the couple's name or ID number and tap Search.
- Next, you will see a summary of items that the couple has selected for themselves. You can filter them by category, status and price. Once you have made up your mind, click Add to Bag.
Note! Items that were purchased by other guests will be marked as «Gifted».
Latest update: February 18th, 2024.